- Visit Angel Falls in Venezuela (due to civil unrest this one will need to wait a few years)
- Hike to Machu Picchu in Peru
- Become fluent in Spanish
- See a blue footed boobie in Galapagos
- Volunteer in Chile
- Visit Iguazu Falls in Argentina
- Hike to Havasupai Falls in Arizona
- Bicycle across the USA
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit all fifty USA states. Completed on June 12th, 2021!
- Visit all Seven Continents: Asia, North America, South America, Antarctica, Australia, Europe, and Africa
- Hike the Wonderland Trail around Mt. Rainier Washington
- Visit 43 National Parks (this might become another list!)
- Walk on Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia, the worlds largest salt flat
- Soak in a hot spring in Iceland
- Cycle around Iceland
- Hike The Quilotoa Loop, Ecuador
- Explore Patagonia
- Climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge, Australia
- Camp near Airs rock in Australia
- Dive in the Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Swim in bolmoral beach in Australia
- Swim with a whale shark
- Visit blue mountains in western Australia
- Spend the night bar hopping in Melbourne, Australia
- Visit the west coast of Tasmania, Franklin River gorge, Australia
- Visit Javals bay, south of Sydney, Australia
- Walk among the penitentes in the Atacama desert, the driest (non-polar) place on earth, Chili
- Touch the Brüggen Glacier
- Explore Chapada Diamantina National Park, Brazil
- Backpack in Ireland
- Explore the islands of the Philipines
- Tour the Waitomo Glowworm Caves in New Zealand
- Cycle in every state in the USA. See below 44 down!
- Sleep on the edge of a Volcano crater in Nicaragua
- Zip Line in Costa Rica
- Volunteer in Central America
- Bungee jump
- Eat BBQ with friends in Chili
- Relax on the Corn Islands of Nicaragua
- Build a home in Nicaragua
- Get a Tattoo – I’ve decided against this one, just because.
- Eat an insect, on purpose
*We have seen so many beautiful places based on recommendations from our friends. Suggest away in the comments below! We will take pictures and tag you in our post!
3 thoughts on “Trin & Bonnie’s Bucket List”
Hi Trinity, I have a destination for you two. Copenhagen Denmark. Tivoli Gardens Is s favorite, and stay until dark. The lights are wonderful. If you can grab a bike or a walking tour the city is lovely. And a canal ride is relaxing.
Hi LeeAnn. Thanks for the tip. I looked it up and it sounds like fun. We’ll check it out when we go to Scandinavia.
For bucket list item #17, you should read “The Story” – http://www.thestory.com/what-is-the-story/
So happy and excited for you both! I’m looking forward to following your adventures through this blog! Many blessings and safe travels!